Our annual Kick-A-Thon is in 5 days, so I wanted to check in to see how you’re doing. Here are a few notes that may help you.
1) If any of your donors want to write a check for the Kick-A-Thon, please ask them to make the check out to Mark McGee. Asia Reach Ministries asks that I send them one check for the Kick-A-Thon.
2) Let your donors know that Asia Reach Ministries will send them a tax deductible receipt for their donation. That’s why you need to fill out the donation page with their name, address, and amount donated.
3) Bring all your donations (including what you would usually pay for the class) with you Monday evening. I will send Karate-For-Christ and Asia Reach Ministries an email Monday night after class letting them know how much money we raised for missions. I will deposit your donations and mail a check to ARM on Tuesday.
4) Invite your friends to the Kick-A-Thon. It’s a lot of fun and a great way for people to see what we do in Christian Martial Arts.
5) We start kicking at 6pm and continue for a full hour. You will get plenty of water and bathroom breaks, but the idea is to have someone in the class kicking at all times so it’s a true kick-a-thon.
6) We will count the donations and award top prizes at 7pm.
Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great weekend and we’ll see you Monday evening for the Kick-A-Thon!
Grace Martial Arts